Once you've opened your UBank account, eStatements are the go-to next step!
Avoid the paper pile-up! You won't miss paper statements with these online benefits. We've made it easy for you to receive free electronic statements for your eligible UBank checking, savings, Select Credit and Credit Card accounts. With eStatements you can view, download or print an electronic version of your statement that looks just like the paper version you receive by mail.
STEP 1 - Login to Personal Online Banking
E-Statement enrollment is ONLY supported through online banking (i.e. E-Statement enrollment through mobile devices is not currently supported.) *For Business Online Banking customers, please contact Customer Service at 936-633-5566 to enroll.
- Go to u.bank and click the “Login” button in the top right corner.
- Use your username and password to log in to online banking.
STEP 2 - Open Your Profile
Click “Profile” in the top right corner of your screen.
STEP 3 - Enroll in eStatements
- Click on “Electronic Statements”
- Select “eStatements” as your delivery method.
- Click on “Electronic Statements Terms and Conditions” and at the bottom of the page you will see a confirmation Code. Enter the code provided in the Confirmation Code blank and check the box to confirm you have read the Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Enroll.”
Thanks for taking the time to enroll in eStatements!
- Receive e-mail notification when your eStatement is ready to view.
- Reduce your risk of mail fraud and identity theft. No more paper statements in your mail box!
- Eliminate clutter around the house. Save all your eStatements in one convenient place online.
- Print eStatements when you need a paper copy.
- Share your eStatements (with your accountant or anyone else you choose).
- Reduce paper waste.