What Is Pay’s For A’s?
UBank’s "Enter For A Chance To Win" Giveaway that awards a $500 savings account to students who earn A’s on their report cards.
What is the Grand Prize?
- Four $500 Savings Accounts, for a total of $2,000
- Photo in the newspaper, website, and social media
Who is Eligible?
Students in grades 1-12
- Just bring us a copy of your student’s report card, and for every “A” your student earned, we’ll enter their name into a drawing for a $500 savings account
- The more A’s your student makes, the more chances your student has to win
- See below for terms and conditions
How Do I Enter?
- Stop by your local UBank and ask for a “Pay’s for A’s” registration slip.
- Show your student’s report card to one of our bankers and fill out a registration slip
- Drawings are held once a semester - the first week of December and again the first week of May
Terms & Conditions
The Grand Prize is limited to one account per child per school year. There will be one winner per UBank location, with the exception of Tyler - which will not be participating until September 2020. The registration slip must be signed by a UBank representative.